Computer Engineering Minor Program is bound by IZTECH Minor Regulations. The applications are accepted and evaluated at the beginning of each term. The applications are open to all undergraduate programs of IZTECH.
In order to be qualified for a “Computer Engineering Minor Certificate”, accepted students have to complete the curriculum detailed below:
- CENG 112 – Data Structures
- CENG 113 – Programming Basics
- CENG 211 – Programming Fundamentals
- CENG 212 – Concepts of Programming Languages
- CENG 315 – Information Management