Software engineering, role of software engineers; evaluation of software and principles thereof, software lifecycle models; notions of requirements, specification, design implementation; main techniques; importance of maintenance; quality concerns at all stages of the software development process; important benefits of and good practice in software re-use; verification and validation; the use of metrics; structure of teams; human computer interface as a software engineering activity.
- To be able to identify requirements for a given project topic.
- To be able to find difference between functional and non-functional requirements in a project.
- To be able to make software design with an object-oriented approach.
- To be able to write project definition.
- To be able to use and apply software process model.
Introduction to Software Engineering, Process View
|Process Models, Agile Process Model|
Software Engineering Practice, Systems Engineering
|Requirements Engineering, Analysis Model|
|The Object-oriented Approach|
|Design Model, Design Architecture|
|Testing Strategies and Techniques|
|Computer Aided Software Development Tools|
|Project Management, Metrics Measurement|
|Software Quality Management|
|Project Technical Review Meetings|
|Project Presentations and Demonstrations|