Ideas from object-oriented programming, methods, classes, information hiding, and inheritance; fundamental algorithms, sorting and searching; user defined classes; concept of recursion, benefits and problems; exception handling; using APIs; simple graphics programming; concept of software design.
- To be able to design object-oriented problem solutions.
- To be able to provide solutions by using object-oriented programming language.
- To be able to gain ability of objected-oriented programming with inheritance approach.
- To be able to gain ability of objected-oriented programming with abstraction approach.
- To be able to use data structures in an object-oriented manner.
|Classes and Methods|
|Objects and Methods|
|Streams and File I/O|
|Dynamic Data Structures and Generics|
|Review of the Semester|