Prerequisites: CENG 113
Basic concepts of data, data structures and data types: arrays, strings, linear structures, sequential searching and sorting techniques, stacks, queues, pointers, linked lists. Various forms of m-way search and B-trees.
- To be able to use and design abstract data structures.
- To be able to materialize array and list data types.
- To be able to design and analyze data structures and algorithms.
- To be able to design and materialize abstract data structures.
- To be able to materialize and use data structures and algorithms for search applications.
|Queues and Stacks|
|Analysis of Algorithms|
|Recursive Data Structures: Linked Lists and Trees|
Elementary Sorts: Selection Sort, Insertion Sort, and Shellsort
|Heaps and Priority Queues|
|Symbol Tables and Binary Search|
|Binaary Search Trees|
|Balanced Search Trees|
|Graph Representation and Traversal|