Tolga Ayav received his B.Sc. (1995) in Electronics Engineering, M.Sc. (1999) and Ph.D. (2004) degrees in Computer Engineering from 9 Eylül University, İzmir Institute of Technology and Ege University, respectively. He worked as research fellow in INRIA Rhone-Alpes in 2005. In addition to his administrative duties, he also manages the Dependable Components and Systems Lab in our department.
His current research interests are:
- Formal Methods for Software Testing
- Testing of Hardware Components and System-on-Chip
- Real-Time and Fault-Tolerant Embedded Systems
- B.Sc. : Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Dokuz Eylul University (1995)
- M.Sc. : Computer Engineering, Izmir Institute of Technology (1999)
- Ph.D. : Computer Engineering, Ege University (2004)
Achieving query performance in the cloud via a cost-effective data replication strategy Journal Article
Soft Computing, 25 (7), pp. 5437–5454, 2021.
Test input generation from cause--effect graphs Journal Article
Software Quality Journal, 29 (4), pp. 733–782, 2021.
Secure IoT Update Using Blockchain Inproceedings
2021 2nd International Informatics and Software Engineering Conference (IISEC), pp. 1–6, IEEE 2021.
Journal of Medical Devices, 15 (1), 2021.
Loyalty program using blockchain Inproceedings
2020 IEEE International Conference on Blockchain (Blockchain), pp. 509–516, IEEE 2020.
Evaluation of scheduling architectures for OSEK/VDX compliant hard real-time operating systems Inproceedings
2020 Turkish National Software Engineering Symposium (UYMS), pp. 1–6, IEEE 2020.
Mutant selection by using Fourier expansion Journal Article
Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, 28 (5), pp. 2750–2767, 2020.
- A Dedicated Server Design for Physical Web Applications, BAP
- Interference Prevention and Feedback Channel Design for Spectral Efficient Small Cell Base Stations, TÜBİTAK TEYDEB