Professor Yalın Baştanlar studied civil engineering at the Middle East Technical University (METU) and obtained B.S. degree in 2001. He started to work on computer vision for his graduate studies and he obtained his M.S. (2005) and Ph.D. (2009) from the Information Systems Department of Informatics Institute. Apart from his administrative duties, he also runs the Computer Vision Research Group in the department.
- B.Sc. : Civil Engineering, Middle East Technical University (2001)
- M.Sc. : Information Systems, Middle East Technical University (2005)
- Ph.D. : Information Systems, Middle East Technical University (2009)
Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) Workshops, pp. 1727-1734, 2021.
2020 28th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), pp. 1–4, IEEE 2020.
- Detection of Some Animal Species in Photo Trap Images, TÜBİTAK ARDEB 1001
- Vehicle Detection and Classification with Omnidirectional and PTZ Cameras in Traffic Scenes, TÜBİTAK ARDEB 3501