Assistant Professor Nesli Erdoğmuş received her B.S. and M.S degrees from the Electrical and Electronics Department of Middle East Technical University. After completing her Ph.D. studies at EURECOM Sophia-Antipolis, France and graduating from Télécom ParisTech, she did a two-year post-doc at Idiap in Switzerland. In 2014, she was awarded scholarship via a TUBITAK BIDEB project and she joined IZTECH Computer Engineering Department in 2014 as a researcher. Later in 2016, she started as an assistant professor in the same department. In the CSIGB research group that she founded in parallel to her field of interest, research is mainly conducted on face and fingerprint recognition.
- B.Sc. : Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Middle East Technical University (2005)
- M.Sc. : Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Middle East Technical University (2008)
- Ph.D. : Multimedia Communications, Eurecom – Telecom ParisTech, France (2012)
Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, 30 (3), pp. 629–643, 2022.
- Generation of Synthetic Latent Fingerprints, TÜBİTAK UİDB 2515
- Scene Text Recognition and Its Applications in Turkish, TÜBİTAK BİDEB 2236