Asst. Prof. Mustafa Özuysal have received his master’s degree from the METU Vision Lab. at the Middle East Technical University (METU) and his Ph.D. degree from the Computer Vision Laboratory (CVLAB) at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). His Ph.D. topic was object tracking-by-detection, camera egomotion estimation and augmented reality, specifically learning features from image and video sequences for fast and reliable object detection. He is currently directing the Visual Intelligence Research Group in our department.
- B.Sc. : Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Middle East Technical University (2002)
- M.Sc. : Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Middle East Technical University (2004)
- Ph.D. : Computer, Communication, and Information Sciences, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland, (2010)
Improving outdoor plane estimation without manual supervision Journal Article
Signal, Image and Video Processing, 16 (2), pp. 1–9, 2022.
Pro-metastatic functions of Notch signaling is mediated by CYR61 in breast cells Journal Article
European Journal of Cell Biology, 99 (2-3), pp. 151070, 2020.
Evaluation of an artificial intelligence system for diagnosing scaphoid fracture on direct radiography Journal Article
European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery, pp. 1–8, 2020.
- Generative Probabilistic Modelling for Object Tracking and Detection, BAP
- 3D Mapping for Indoor Navigation, BAP
- Scalable Hybrid Object Recognition System, TÜBİTAK ARDEB 3501