Asst. Prof. Tuğkan Tuğlular received the B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in Computer Engineering from Ege University, Turkey in 1993, 1995 and 1999, respectively. He worked as a research associate at Purdue University from 1996 to 1998. He has been with Izmir Institute of Technology since 2000. After he became Assistant Professor at Izmir Institute of Technology, he worked as Chief Information Officer in the university from 2003-2007. Currently, in addition to his academic duties, he acts as IT advisor to the Rector. He has more than 60 publications and active record of duties with international and national conferences. His current research interests include model-based testing and model-based software development.
- B.Sc. : Computer Engineering, Ege University (1993)
- M.Sc. : Computer Engineering, Ege University (1995)
- Ph.D. : Computer Engineering, Ege University (1999)
- Ayav, T., Tuğlular, T., Belli, F., “Model Based Testing of VHDL Programs,” IEEE International Workshop on Software Test Automation, STA, 2015.
- Tuğlular, T., Tekir, S., Velibeyoğlu, K., "Mapping Information and Communication Sector in Izmir: Exploring Clustering Potential," Knowledge Cities World Summit, KCWS, 2013.
- Ayav, T., Tuğlular, T., Belli, F., “Towards Test Case Generation for Synthesizable VHDL Programs Using Model Checker,” Workshop on Model-based Verification and Validation, MVV, 2010.
- Tuğlular, T., Velibeyoğlu, K., Tekir, S., "Izmir Bilgi Toplumu Temelli Kalkinma Stratejisi," İzmir Kalkinma Ajansi (IZKA), 2013.